My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Friday, June 10, 2005
12:45 AM
Had dinner at a kopitiam. Went forbidden city for drinks. Was near Gotham where 3/4 of the les community is at. Had an impromptu meeting with cow and company. Played a few rounds of 'I never' and 'Have you ever'. Drank a little, but enough to wake up with gastric this morning. I really can't drink anymore for the week.Strangely, I still feel like drinking Baileys.
Sent her to work today. I feel like I can do this everyday. Preparing another surprise for her. Once again, I hope she likes it. Just read my horoscope. Very accurate. =) Wish I saw this earlier. May have avoided making a lot of mistakes.
ps: Judging from this, I feel like I'm truly a leo. You are highly empathic, and your physical involvement with a lover is directly geared to your emotional and psychic involvement.
Once you have found the partner you want, you are the most willing and supple lover, but you must take care that your own personality does not get lost in the process. It's better not to offer that temptation; be gentle and giving, but retain your individuality and independence.
In general, you will be happiest with a lover whose sexual consciousness is rather highly developed. (hm.. my high sex drive.) Sun in Leo Leo is the sign of the lover, and the Sun here gives your personality grace, generosity and charm. You give and receive love freely, and you surround your partner with tenderness and affection. Your innate tendency is to lavish affection on your partner, which may startle or overwhelm someone who is not accustomed to it. (Hm.. I wonder if she's scared off.) You can give out too much of good thing.
Do not expect your lover to return your affections in the same style. Even the deepest love can be expressed in many different ways, which you may have to search for. You are a very loyal partner, as long as you are given freedom to be. You must also grant that same right to your lover and avoid possessiveness or jealousy. Loyalty comes from the heart, and you will know through feelings rather than actions if a partner is right for you. Whenever you have problems in a relationship, analyze them with your feelings, not your mind. Sun in the Sixth House For your most successful sexual development, a love affair should have a definite framework. Thus you are better off with one steady partner than trying to play the field. Your strength in personal affairs is your ability to build a well-knit, solid relationship that endures and continues to thrive year after year. Friendship with a lover is very important to you, and without it the most passionate night will seem somehow empty. For this reason, it would not be wise to seek a partner who is the outgoing, constantly-in- motion life of the party, even though you may be attracted to such a person. Moon in Capricorn You are not one to rush into a relationship, but you don't usually back off from one, either. What you do want is a partner who is basically committed to you, so you know you are working with something real and lasting. For you, the most important aspect of sexual expression is sincerity. You have a significant ability to sublimate sexuality into other realms of affection. You may find much emotional satisfaction in caring for your partner in ways that are not physically sexual. The best relationship for you is one that is long-lasting, so that you have ample opportunities to express your love over a long period of time. Moon in the Eleventh House You have a certain ability to create social harmony among disparate people and can turn a lackluster gathering into a good party. It's fine that you enjoy such social occasions, but don't neglect those intimate moments alone with your lover.
Venus in Virgo You are likely to be most comfortable with a familiar lover who knows your habits and desires very well. In order to enjoy love most fully, your partner must be completely aware of your likes and dislikes. Do not let antiquated moral taboos keep you from living up to your love potential.
But Leo, confident? The reality is just the opposite, which is why you spend so much time thinking about yourself. Deep inside, you're driven by the need to fulfil your own individual myth. And you don't have to look very far to discover that myth: the larger- than-life heroine, however humble the worldly disguise. Beneath the apparent extraversion of this powerful sign there always lies a secret child. You need to feel important to yourself, and often try to find that sense of self-esteem by being important to others. When they don't notice you, you're hurt. Leos are often deeply introverted, but you depend so ferociously on the love and acceptance of others that you'll do virtually anything to earn their admiration. It's really a problem of identity.
Hm, read something about me and her. If it's exactly what it says, then baby.. I'm all yours. grin. Interested people, please go to http://www.astro.com. Personally, I think it's accurate. =)
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!